50 gr = 1.76 oz – $64.95
Add to cart
- Completely natural and pure healing balm for the skin. Effectively treats eczema, dermatitis, very dry skin, psoriasis scales, rosacea and rashes. It is also perfect for sensitive skin susceptible to allergies.
- Powered by BIOCUTIS® Serum with biological enzymes and glycans that dissolve damaged and abnormal skin tissues, trigger skin renewal and act as super antioxidants.
- Contains rose hip oil which gives natural trans retinoic acid (Vitamin A) and essential fatty acids.
- Promotes cell proliferation and new synthesis of collagen and elastin from within the skin.
- Helps remodel and speed turnover of the basal membrane of the skin.
- Repairs damage from UVA radiation.
- Powerful enzymatic antioxidant activity by both Superoxide Dismutase (SOD) and Glutathione S-transferase (GSH-T)
- Acts as an anti-inflammatory as it metabolizes or breaks down the denatured proteins into its amino-acid components, which otherwise cause inflammaging, and releases them for rebuilding of the skin structures.
- Protects skin by activity of low molecular antioxidants that have similar effects than those of Vitamin C but without the pitfalls or instability of cosmetics that contain Vitamin C
- Replenishes the lipid barrier of the skin
- Hydrates the skin and promotes the proliferation of glycosaminoglycans, the molecules that hold water in the skin from within and firm and strengthen sagging skin
- Reduces abnormal hypertrophic and keloid scars; dissolves keratosis pilaris plugs and psoriasis and actinic keratosis scales.
- Replenishes the lipid barrier of the skin while repairing skin lesions, preventing and dissolving scars left behing by inflammation.
- The main ingredients act in synergy with hyaluronic acid, a deep moisturizer, and PENTAVITIN, a carbohydrate moisture retainer, to rescue, repair and restore sensitive, dry, irritated skin back to health and vitality.
- Vanishes all types of skin blemishes.
- No Side Effects.
- Backed by scientific evidence.
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee.
Atopic Dermatitis (eczema) and Radiodermatitis: On May 21, 2014 The International Atomic Energy Agency published evidence that secretions of Helix aspersa or Cryptomphalus aspersa snails is an alternative therapy for radio dermatitis, the damaging and drying effects on the skin of radiotherapy for cancer. And the Korean Science Portal published a clinical trial using Helix aspersa secretions for atopic dermatitis.
Active Ingredients in BIOSKINBALM
- Rose Hip Seed Oil;
- Helix Aspersa Müller Glycoconjugates, best biological ingredient for healthy skin known to man, made by small creature with skin much like ours to work as antibacterial, an inflammatory-moderator, an antioxidant, a moisturizer & a stimulator of scarless healing & skin rejuvenation;
- Olive Oil emulsifier, surfactant, and squalene by-products that replenish the lipid content of the skin blocking the penetration of allergens and contaminants and working as antioxidants;
- Seaweed Extract, a rich supply of oligoelements that are needed for cellular development;
- Hyaluronic Acid moisturizer a naturally occuring skin element capable of holding more water than any other known hydrator;
- Chamomile for inflammatory skin conditions. It is wonderful for sensitive skin, and helpful in dermatitis;
- Pentavitin™, Saccharide Isomerate, a carbohydrate complex similar to that present in the stratum corneum of the skin that holds water by strongly binding water to keratin;
- A Natural preservative made only with the following botanical extracts in minute quantities: Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Leaf Extract (and) Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Extract (and) Cinnamomum Zeylanicum (Cinnamon) Bark Extract (and) Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract (and) Lavandula Augustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract (and) Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Extract (and) Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract (and) Hydrastis Canadensis (Golden Seal) Root Extract (and) Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract.
I think this stuff is just great. I couldn’t be happier with it. My skin condition (rosacea) has a way to go but I can see improvement after just 3 weeks. N.F. Michigan, USA.
I used to control Rosacea with the use of Alpha Hydroxy wash but the results weren’t of my likeing. So I stopped using it and my rosacea has gotten worse. So I started searching again for product and came up with Bioskincare cream and rose hip oil. Its been months now and the two products have worked wonderfully together. I was skeptical, but after the use of these creams I started to back off – lol. Thank you! Trey. Marshall. Harrison, California.
Been experiencing Rosacea for a while now and have fallen depressed by this horrible skin condition. Here’s where your cream comes in! Biocutis has helped me in ways you couldn’t even imagine. Thank you so much and I’m looking to purchase more bottles in the later months. George – NJ, US.
This is now my fourth order. The first two jars helped tremendously with scars and discoloration from ingrown hairs. I think my problem will be resolved soon after seeing fantastic results in just one month. My Rosacea is also improving. Thank you! Finally, a product I can provide positive feedback about. Alex.M.Cochrane, Canada.
Awesome product – am ordering 4 creams this time so I don’t have to order every month. It works wonders for my face, and it is really helping my surgical scars. My mom uses it for her rosacea, as well as on an old surgical scar. I found Biocutis when I was searching the internet for information about breast reduction surgery. I usually get irritated when advertising web sites are the first sites I see when I’m looking for information on serious topics, but Biocutis is a real find. Melanie L. Washington, USA.
What is Rosacea?
Rosacea is a potentially progressive neuro-vascular disorder that generally affects the facial skin and eyes. Common symptoms include facial redness and inflammation across the flushing zone. Rosacea blood vessels undergo changes in function and become hyper-responsive to internal and external stimuli. These changes are ultimately responsible for the progression of all rosacea symptoms.
The most common symptoms include facial redness and inflammation across the flushing zone (usually the nose, cheeks, chin and forehead), visibly dilated blood vessels, facial swelling, burning sensations and inflammatory papules and pustules.
Rosacea develops gradually as mild episodes of facial blushing or flushing which, over time, may lead to a permanently red face.
Ocular rosacea can affect both the eye surface and eyelid. Symptoms can include redness, dry eyes, foreign body sensations, sensitivity of the eye surface, burning sensations and eyelid symptoms such as chalazia, styes, redness, crusting and loss of eyelashes.
Avoid conditions that aggravate redness, such as hot or spicy foods, hot beverages, or alcohol.
As the sun is a strong trigger for many rosacea sufferers, a good non-irritating sunscreen used daily is very important. For those who react badly to chemical sunscreens, a physical sunscreen may be more suitable. Physical sunscreens rely on the reflective properties of the main ingredients (rather than the ability of some chemicals to absorb the sun’s energy). The most common physical sunscreens are based on zinc oxide or titanium dioxide.
How is Rosacea different to Acne Vulgaris?
As rosacea is a neurovascular disorder, it affects the flushing zone. Normailly, blackheads are not seen with Rosacea as with acne vulgaris, but Rosacea can coexist with it.The age of onset and the location of redness are a clue to Rosacea because it is commonly an adult disease and is generally restricted to the nose, cheeks, chin and forehead.
Some rosacea sufferers have a significant acne component in their symptoms so it can be easily confused with acne vulgaris. The papules and pustules of rosacea tend to be less follicular in origin.
Rosacea will probably have an underlying redness that is related to flushing and thus looks different to acne vulgaris. Acne sufferers normally do not have the accompanying redness.
As both conditions are inflammatory, the treatment for rosacea and acne vulgaris can be somewhat similar, but some of the acne vulgaris regimes are too harsh for rosacea affected skin and can severely aggravate the condition.
Regulation of Activity of Cathelicidin Peptides that Trigger Sympthoms of Rosacea
Dr. Richard Gallo, chief of dermatology, University of California, San Diego, and colleagues have recently concluded that a natural substance that is part of the body’s innate immune system appears to have a role in producing the papules (bumps) and pustules (pimples) of rosacea. (Study funded by the National Rosacea Society (NRS) to uncover potential causes and other key aspects of the disorder during the fifth annual rosacea research workshop, 2004, held in conjunction with the annual meeting of the Society for Investigative Dermatology).
He noted that the body produces peptides to defend itself from viruses, fungi and bacteria, and speculates that certain peptides known as cathelicidins may be triggered too easily in rosacea patients. The level of the protective cathelicidins was 200 percent to 300 percent higher in rosacea patients, he found. While many types of bacteria may trigger the formation of cathelicidins, he said, they appear to be particularly sensitive to the bacterium Helicobacter pylori, which has been linked with rosacea in some studies.
The researchers have also noticed that while the peptide is inactive when it is first made on the skin surface, enzymes in sweat cause it to become active. They concluded that cathelicidins may stimulate the production of bumps and pimples in rosacea, possibly in connection with H. pylori and other bacterial triggers.
Interestingly the GAGs is the skin serum, that is the base of our products, play a role in regulating the activity and expression of those endogenous peptides and act as an important defense molecule against rapidly growing bacteria.
I have Rosacea, and I used to control it just by using an Alpha Hydroxy wash. The problem is that if I ever go on vacation without the wash or something, and get a flair up, I have a lot of trouble getting it down. Also, I think my rosacea may have gotten worse over time. Anyway, I had cystic acne on my cheeks that had been more or less consistent for months, as well as nasty little nose spots. Once I started using the cream, it got much better. In fact, I can notice a difference just overnight if the problem is surface irritation and not well below the surface. For instance, I have one cyst now, and it hurts, but if it ever gets to the surface, I am sure the cream will help me. I was pretty skeptical, and my friends make fun of my paying a lot for snail slime, but it seems to work well for me.
Tracy Larrabee, California.
Thought I would let you know that after using BIOSKINBALM for two months the rhinophyma (acne rosacea) on my nose is now impossible to see but I can still feel a bit of it. My nose now looks like it did before I got the first rhinophyma in 1999. What is more my brother reports from New Zealand that after only two weeks his nose, which is much worse than mine, has lost much of its redness and this is only after two weeks use. I have been using the product for two months. The acne scars on my forehead have reduced dramatically and can now be concealed with only the Jane Iredale mineral powder. No longer need the camouflage cream. I put a mention of this on the Femail board yesterday because that is where I discovered your product. I will also drop a line to my dermatologist.
Dorothea Glover. England.